The Fifth Lake offers you a service with mountain guides that are officially qualified and are highly knowledgeable about the area, so you do not have to worry about following and interpreting the trail.
We have specialised guides in ornithology, geology, history, etc.
Let us know your preferences and we will find you the most suitable guide in order to gain a more in-depth insight into the region you will be hiking.
Guide hire includes accident and civil liability insurance.
If you wish to share a guide, you can sign up for the scheduled dates to form a group.
One week hike with a qualified mountain guide
From 22th to 28th April (2018).
Not familiar with mountains?
Now you can walk the Fifth Lake route with a highly experienced mountain guide.
It’s an open group with a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 15.
Price per person in Double room: € 918.
Single room supplement: of € 90.
Other dates available, just tell is the dates and we’ll Check the availability!
It is a good opportunity to walk with the safety of a qualified guide and to meet new people!
The package includes
- Return ticket on the Lakes Train (Lleida – la Pobla de Segur-Lleida).
- 6 nights of accommodation in charming Rural Houses.
- 6 welcome drinks at the accommodation
- 6 half board.
- 6 packed lunches, with lunch box and cloth napkin to minimise waste.
- Transport of luggage from place to place.
- Insurance cover.
- Documentation and 1:25,000 scale route maps with all kinds of information about the local area and its nature and culture.
- 24 hour contact telephone number for information and emergencies.
- Final gift that can only be obtained by completing all of the stages of the Fith Lake route
- Mountain guide member of the AEGM-Spanish Mountain Guides Association- and UIMLA-Union of International Mountain Leader Associations-.